We ensure the quality of manufacturing, we are confident of the reliability of each AENO device. If you have any issues, please reach the nearest service centre.
We have created a global network of AENO service centres.
Warranty and Service
AENO company provides a limited warranty on all AENO™ brand products. It is warranted that any product first sold to the end user shall be free from defects in components and workmanship in normal use as stated in the user manuals, during the warranty period. Warranty period runs from the date of purchase of the goods.
Warranty period is a calendar period during which the Manufacturer undertakes to provide warranty repair of the device for the end user.
Warranty period runs from the date of purchase of the goods by the end user as specified in the documentary proof of purchase.
The documentary proof of purchase includes:
• hard or electronic copy of appropriately completed original warranty card, with the correct and clearly filled in fields “Model”, “Serial Number”, “Date of Sale”, with the stamp of the trading organization specifying its name.
• cashier's check or other legally approved payment document.
• Availability of documentary proof of purchase (cash or sales receipt, warranty card).
• Warranty service is available over the entire warranty period established for the goods.
• The warranty service period shall not exceed the period established by law or agreed by the parties upon acceptance for warranty repair.
The following warranty periods for AENO products apply:
The warranty period for the end user is 24 months from the date of purchase specified in the documentary proof of the purchase, unless otherwise established by local legislation. For the product “Smart heaters” sold before May 01, 2023, the warranty period is 24 months from the purchase date, sold after May 01, 2023 – 36 months from the purchase date.
The service life of the device is equal to the warranty period for the end user (24 months or 36 months for smart heaters sold after May 01, 2023).
At the end of the warranty period, the equipment is repaired on a paid basis at the ASC or other entity at the owner's choice.
AENO is not responsible for the quality of paid repairs performed by third parties.
AENO home appliances come with a repair or replacement warranty depending on the product category. The following product categories are covered by the replacement warranty: electric kettles, electric toothbrushes, vacuum cleaners, clothes steamers, kitchen scales and the AEG002 electric grill.
This warranty includes the cost of parts and labor required to restore your product to fully functional condition.
AENO reserves the right to refuse warranty servicing of goods under disputed circumstances. AENO also has the right to make a final decision on whether the goods are covered by the warranty.
Manufacturer's warranty obligations regarding the devices do not cover:
• mechanical damage, contamination or breakage caused through buyer's fault:
○ malfunctions resulting from misuse or improper use;
○ damage resulting from the actions of third parties or force majeure circumstances;
○ defects of equipment that were the result of exposure to atmospheric phenomena or other exposure, improper installation and/or storage;
○ damage caused by entry of foreign objects, liquids, insects, animals inside the product;
○ damage caused by household factors: high humidity, dust, aggressive environment, etc.
• natural wear and tear of the product;
• for a defect caused by limescale;
• wear parts of appliances: knives and sharpened attachments of food processors in case of their failure; filters of vacuum cleaners, kettles, coffee makers; vacuum cleaner bags; brushes of vacuum cleaners with worn bristles; rags for cleaning floors; electric batteries, etc.; as well as parts that easily break: glass, plastic, lamps;
• if the serial number or the factory seal is damaged or missing;
• if the terms and conditions specified in the warranty card are changed in any way without the prior written consent of the manufacturer;
• detected damage of the device caused by the instability of power grid, gas pipeline, water supply and sewerage, which operating standards do not meet the established standards; by significant negative environmental impact (lightning, fire, flood), which is beyond manufacturer's reasonable control, as well as careless handling of the device;
• requests to make alterations in the design of the device to meet local conditions that differ from those in force in the country for which the device was designed, manufactured and/or certified.
Claims regarding the functional characteristics of the device are unfounded, since the existing characteristics correspond to those declared by the manufacturer;
Appliances quality is considered improper only in the following cases:
• availability of the conclusion from the goods manufacturer's Authorized Service Center (hereinafter referred to as the ASC) about flaws and/or defects in the goods;
• availability of ASC's conclusion on non-repairability of the goods;
• availability of licensed organization expert's conclusion of the examination of the goods, stating that the goods have flaws and/or defects.
Replacement of defective components (parts) in the product during the warranty period will not lead to renewal of warranty period.
Manufacturer's warranty obligations on accessories do not cover:
• consumables, such as filters, rags, brushes, unless the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship; cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken/torn plastic, paper, cardboard or other parts of damage-sensitive materials;
• damage caused by use with products from other manufacturers;
• damage resulting from mishandling, misuse, contact with water, fire, earthquake or other exposure, as well as those caused by insects or animals;
• damage resulting from the use of AENO products other than that specified in the user manual, technical specifications or other published AENO guidelines;
• damage resulting from maintenance (including upgrades and extensions) performed by persons other than AENO representatives or AENO Authorized Service Centers;
• products which underwent modification of functionality or capabilities without AENO's written permission;
• defects resulting from natural wear and tear or natural aging of the product.
ATTENTION! AENO products are not intended for any “critical applications”.
“Critical applications” include life support systems, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear equipment or systems, and any other application in which the failure of a device could result in injury/death or damage to property.
The goods flaws do not include:
• The smell of new plastic or rubber produced by the goods during the first days of use;
• Changing the shade of color, gloss of equipment parts during operation;
• Noises (within the limits of sanitary standards) inherent to principle of operation of individual components that are part of the goods, namely:
○ water valves;
○ electrical relays;
○ electric motors;
• Noises caused by natural wear (aging) of materials, namely:
○ cracking as a result of heating/cooling;
○ slight knocks of moving mechanisms;
○ consumables and wear parts that have become unusable as a result of their natural wear, need replacement.
Warranty service of repairable devices is performed by AENO's authorized service centers on a first-come, first-served basis as regards the goods purchased and located in the country in which AENO or its Authorized Service Providers offer warranty service under the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
Warranty repair covers AENO appliances, which defect is detected after the sale of the product to the end user, provided that:
• warranty period for the product is valid;
• defect in the product is not caused by improper operation: mechanical damage, ingress of liquids, foreign objects, insects, repair by unauthorized persons, other reasons not related to manufacturing;
• having hard or electronic copy of appropriately completed manufacturer's warranty card or financial proof of purchase (cash, sales receipt, delivery note, payment receipt or other proof, in accordance with local legislation);
• to obtain warranty repair services, the consumer can contact the ASC or the point of purchase of the device;
• if the ASC is not available in the consumer's city of residence, the two below options are available:
Option 1) The consumer may contact the point where a product was purchased, OR
Option 2) The consumer may ask a presumably faulty device to be delivered to the nearest service center.
To proceed with Option 2, the consumer should:
1. Fill out the form in the “Sending for service” section.
2. Provide a detailed description of a problem with the device. All provided data will help us to find the problem and to fix it in a shorter period. Please be aware that whether our Service Center will be in need of more details of the problem, you may be contacted by an employee either of the Customer Support or the Service Center.
3. Enclose a photo and/or a video of the problem with the device (optionally).
4. Enclose a copy of the receipt, a copy of the invoice or a certified warranty card.
Diagnostic or repair process begins on the day when the presumably faulty device to be physically received by the Service Center.
Whether after the diagnostic run it will be revealed that the device has no defects, the device will be sent back to the consumer at the consumer's expense.
By clicking the “Contact us” button the consumer agrees with our Service term, including payment for the delivery in case no defect to be detected, and understands that the terms are legally binding for the customer.
• warranty obligations can be performed through warranty repair, replacement with a similar device or issuance of a certificate of non-repairability;
• the act of non-repairability is the grounds for compensation to the consumer in the sales network, in accordance with the rules and regulations of local legislation;
• in case of issuing a certificate of non-repairability - the product remains in the ASC or is handed over to the consumer with a certificate of non-repairability for return to the Seller for compensation purpose.
The AENO appliances listed below can be replaced at the store of purchase without the need to contact an authorised service centre:
AGS0003 Clothes steamer
AGS0002 Clothes steamer
AGS0001 Clothes steamer
ADB0003 Electric toothbrush
ADB0004 Electric toothbrush
ADB0005 Electric toothbrush
ADB0006 Electric toothbrush
ADB0007 Electric toothbrush
ADB0008 Electric toothbrush
AEG0002 Electric grill
AKS0001S Kitchen scales
AVS0002 Vacuum sealer
AVS0001 Vacuum sealer
In the event of a warranty claim, please take the defective appliance with the receipt or other document confirming the purchase to the store of purchase, or fill in the form for sending the defective device and receiving a similar one in the site by the link https://aeno.com/service-and-warranty in section Send device for service.
Upon confirmation the defect the Seller shall replace it with a an appliance of the same kind and quality.
Get quick and useful answers to the most common questions about AENO devices.
We love to get better! Please, share thoughts on your experience with AENO.
Send device for service
Problems with your device? Send it to service for repair or replacement in just a couple of clicks!